Monday, February 13, 2012

So Ive decided that my final product is going to be a pamphlet about raising awareness of teen suicide. Ive been doing online research but havent really chosen resources that I definetely want to use. In the pamphlet I want to include statistics about teen suicide, maybe a couple stories of local teens that have committed suicide and maybe websites or numbers you can call if you or someone you know is or has considered committing suicide. By making this pamphlet I intend to raise awareness about a major issue effecting our generation.

2 comments:

  1. How do you plan on contacting the families who have lost children to suicide? I would ask for help from a professional or someone who has been working with the families. I would also look to interview teen health care providers.... I can share some names off line of providers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure where to go for sources, I know some people personally who have lost a teen family member to suicide but I also want to get information from professionals.

    ReplyDelete